Preheat oven to 325 degrees( Makes 12)Ingredients:
3 cups almond flour
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 large eggs
1/4 cup honey
3 Tbsp coconut oil (butter if not avail)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 large mashed ripe banana
3/4 cup chopped walnuts (less to taste)
3/4 cup blueberries (less to taste)
1. In one large bowl whisk dry ingredients (flour baking soda and salt)
2. In med bowl whisk eggs. Then whisk in honey, oil and vanilla. Stir in banana.
3. Add egg mixture to the flour and fold in walnuts and blueberries
4. Divide batter into 12 muffin cups lined with paper liners..
5. Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Let cool and enjoy!
Try with other mixtures, dried cherries and pecans. Dark chocolate chips, raspberry, almonds, etc or leave out the blueberries and add another banana for banana muffins.