The weather this weekend seemed to insist I make something that had to be eaten outside in the warm sunshine. I agreed and quickly set about making pulled pork and cole slaw Enjoy this easy to prepare but delicious pork dish.
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
- 4 lbs. Boneless Boston Pork Butt
- 1/2 cup of black coffee.
- 15 oz. can low sodium beef broth
- Barbeque Sauce for the cooked pork
Low Fat Cole Slaw
- 1 cup fat-free Miracle Whip
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup carrots, shredded and then minced
- 8 cups cabbage shredded and minced
- 2 tbsp. grated onion