- Gone With The Wind (1939)" Frankly my dear I don't give a damn."
- You Got Mail (1998) Watch it every time it's on.
- Camelot (1967) The pain in Richard Harris's eyes is heart wrenching.
- The Bridges of Madison County (1995) When her hand is on the car door handle my heart aches for her.
- Out Of Africa (1995) Gorgeous, breathtaking scene stealing scenery. Great costumes too.
- City of Angels (1998) Meg Ryan tear jerker.
- An Affair to Remember (1957) The end of the movie when Cary Grant goes to her apartment. Make sure you have tissues.
- Legends of the Fall (1995) Brad Pitt :) Need I say more.
- Something's Gotta Give (2003) I'm in love with the beach house.
- The Way We Were (1973) Robert Redford in Navy dress whites. Wow!
- The Notebook (2004) I watch it when ever I need a good cry. Very cathartic.
- Romancing the Stone (1984) Lots of fun action along with romance.
- On Golden Pond (1981) Their love lasted a lifetime.
- Pretty Woman (1990) Modern day Cinderella story.
- Beauty and the Beast (1991) My all time favorite Disney movie. A love story with a lesson.
- A Star is Born (1976) When Barbra Streisand wipes Kris Kristofferson's face at the car crash.
Pecking Order and a Rescue Mission
2 hours ago